Saturday 6 June 2009

Starting the nail course

This is the nature nail above untouched

The above nail is number 1 which has been prepped for the nail extension

This nail above is number 10 which took me less time to prep the nail for the extension


The nail above (is one I have practiced on before so ignore the green bits) which i have blended the nail extension on but as you can see I have over done the centre. At least the seem is smooth though :o) I just need to be a bit more careful but this is my first 1, so gotta get practising

2 comments:

  1. looks like a really fun course.. hope you're enjoying it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Useful information like this one must be kept and maintained so I will put this one on my bookmark list! Thanks for this wonderful post and hoping to post more of this!

    Beauty Assessor Course & TAQA Assessor Qualification

    ReplyDelete